Ladder Safety 101
If you are using a ladder, you should be aware of how to use your it safely. Here are some quick tips to keep in mind:
- Choose the appropriate ladder for your project. Take into account the duty rating and height.
- Confirm the ladder is set on level footing and there is rigid support for top.
- Be aware of electrical hazards around you so you can avoid them.
- Avoid leaning your ladder against windows or crushable facades.
- Maintain three points of contact on the ladder at all times.
Keep yourself safe by adding the Ladder-Max Standoff Stabilizer to your toolbox. This professional grade tool provides 19" of standoff from gutters, roofing and walls while stabilizing your ladder with arms that reach 36" from tip to tip. You'll have no problem reaching what you need or accessing the roof with ease. The Ladder-Max fits all major aluminum, wood, and fiberglass extension and articulating ladders. It's versatile enough to fit whatever project you're working on.