Bundle includes Multi-Pro Ladder for Corners and More Standoff Stabilizer, 24" attachment, extra set of Orange Tips. For detailed information, please view each of these products on our website.
One Adaptable Standoff to Meet All Your Needs
The Multi-Pro for Corners & More has attachments to adapt it to fit corners, span a 4 foot wide window, create a greater standoff from the wall or even a closer standoff distance. Attachments are easily interchanged within minutes by removing 4 bolts, inserting the desired attachment and tightening the 4 bolts.
From this (base unit) ..... to this -- Multi-Pro with the Corner attachment. Corner attachment MP 2010 CRNR comes with the Multi-Pro. The Multi-Pro 24 inch Bundle also comes with the 24 inch attachment and extra set of orange tips. (Other attachments sold separately.)
All the strength and durability of the Original Ladder-Max Standoff Stabilizer (ABM 2002), but adapts to your specific standoff needs.
Fits all major aluminum, wood, and fiberglass extension and articulating ladders
- Including Werner, Louisville, Howard, Gorilla, Little Giant, Green Bull and others
- Rungs should be 12 inches on center
Multi-Pro Installation -- On and Off Your Ladder in 10 Seconds Without Tools
(Ladder-Max Original shown in photos. Multi-Pro attaches in the same way.)
This professional grade stabilizer is a MUST HAVE tool for everyone who uses an extension ladder, homeowners and professionals alike, such as gutter installers, painters, roofers, siders, home inspectors, window cleaners, exterminators, insurance adjustors, and utility workers.
- Constructed of rugged, durable steel
- Takes just seconds to attach and remove from your ladder
- Provides the strength required to handle a true work load and is built to last
- Multiple attachment and standoff distances let you stand at a natural position, and reach further safely and with less effort
- Certified for direct roof placement
- Heavy duty plastic tips are non-marring
- Saves you money by eliminating damage from ladder placement
- Slips over two of your ladders rungs
- Approved for use with ladder jacks
- Meets or exceeds ANSI and OSHA standards for type 1AA ladders with a special duty rating of #375
- Made in the USA!
Use your Ladder-Max Multi-Pro Year Round
- Cleaning gutters
- Installing GutterBrush gutter guard
- Cleaning windows
- Decorating with Christmas lights
- Snow removal
- Add the Multi-Tray for greater safety and convenience
Corner attachment for fitting around corners comes with the Multi-Pro. Multi-Tray pictured sold separately. Multi-Tray fits on all Multi-Pro attachments, as well as on the Original Ladder-Max standoff, and on any step-ladder (for use on step-ladders, also purchase Multi-Tray straps, or use your own one inch straps).
Multi-Tray pictured sold separately. Multi-Tray fits on all Multi-Pro attachments, as well as on the Original Ladder-Max standoff, and on any step-ladder (for use on step-ladders, also purchase Multi-Tray straps, or use your own one inch straps).
SHIPPING INCLUDED! Save $$ off the normal delivered price on this Bundle!
The Ladder-Max Multi-Pro/24” Bundle gives you all of the benefits of the new Ladder-Max Multi-Pro Standoff/Stabilizer. This Bundle includes the Ladder-Max Multi-Pro for Corners and More, the 24 inch standoff attachment, and an extra set of tips. It allows your standoff to be safely and securely placed on building corners and within minutes, the corner attachments can be removed and replaced with the included 24 inch extension attachments. These create 24 inches of standoff distance from a roof or wall while spanning 39 inches. This is a great attachment for those 24 inch eaves or those projects where you need a little more distance from your ladder to the support surface.
- Protects gutters and keeps you safe
- Installs on and off your ladder in seconds
- Buy factory direct and save $
- ANSI certified for safety, easy connection
Extra tips are included for installation on the 24 inch attachment. Other attachments for the Ladder-Max Multi-Pro are available for purchase and can be added separately: 13 inch attachment, 19 inch attachment, 51 inch Wide Span attachment, and our must have Multi-Tray, a tool and project tray. See our website to order other attachments, extra tips, or the tool tray.
Previous | Showing reviews 21-27 of 27
Easy to assemble
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jul 2014
Got was advertised fast shipping and easy to assemble.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jul 2014
Posted by o***n on 30th Jul 2014
Well packaged. Just as described. Thank you so much!
Have bought before
Posted by SS on 30th Jul 2014
and will again
Posted by r***b on 30th Jul 2014
Fast ship thanks much a+++
A great product.
Posted by Ron on 26th May 2014
This is a great product - a little expensive, but nothing is too good for my wife's husband.
Feeling safe on a ladder.
Posted by Dominic Rinaldi on 7th Apr 2014
I feel so much better using this device when I now use my ladder to work on the gutters of my home. Just first class!
Previous | Showing reviews 21-27 of 27