- Ladder Levelers
- Ladder-Max Super Pack
Bundle includes Multi-Pro Ladder for Corners and More Standoff Stabilizer, 24" attachment, extra set of Orange Tips, Quick Connect Ladder Leveler Kit, and Multi-Tray tool and project tray. For detailed information, please view each of these products on our website.
SHIPPING INCLUDED! Save 15% off the delivered cost of this Bundle.
The Super Pack Bundle includes
- Ladder-Max Multi-Pro for Corners and More standoff stabilizer
- 24 inch attachment
- Extra set of orange tips
- Quick Connect Ladder Leveler Kit
- Multi-Tray (tool & project tray)
The Multi-Pro allows your standoff to be safely and securely placed on building corners and roofs. Within minutes, the corner attachments can be removed and replaced with the included 24 inch extension attachments. This is a great attachment for your 24 inch eaves or those projects where you need a little more distance from your ladder to the support surface. Great for cleaning gutters, safely accessing your roof, cleaning windows, and more!
Extra tips are included in this bundle to use with the 24 inch attachments.
Other attachments for the Ladder-Max Multi-Pro are available for purchase and can be purchased separately:
- 13 inch attachment for closer standoff distance
- 19 inch attachment (the same standoff distance as our fixed arm standoff, the Ladder-Max Original
- 51 inch Wide Span attachment, which spans a 48 inch wide window
The Multi-Tray easily mounts to the top of the Multi-Pro standoff to hold up to 50 lbs of project supplies. It is a tool holder, paint can or bucket holder, window washing tool holder, and all around time-saver. The Multi-Tray easily mounts to all step ladders and all Ladder-Max Stand-off/Stabilizers.
Use the two included heavy duty reusable straps to install your Multi-Tray onto any step ladder.
The Quick Connect kit contains two base units and one leveler. The lightweight base units attach permanently to both ladder legs, adding only a little over a pound of weight to the ladder. The leveler is then snapped on whichever side needs to be adjusted, adding minimal weight and bulk to ladders that are already too heavy, too bulky and too awkward.
When the job is done, pop off the leveler, put it in your tool box or snap it onto another ladder for a different job. Any ladder with the base units installed becomes a Quick Connect system!.No other leveler provides as much versatility or safety.
Pairs of Base Units and/or single Levelers can be purchased separately.
Posted by Harlee@bellsouth on 28th Feb 2017
Ladder-max Super Pack came fast and everything assembled quickly.
Standoff Stabilizer Pro and Levelok Quick Leveler function perfectly.
Posted by Nick@Night on 19th Aug 2014
Ordered the Ladder Max, recently, to help with some roofing and exterior painting. It's nice to finally be able to get on my roof without feeling like the ladder is going to slip.
The two things that could be improved have already been mentioned by others, but they weren't deal breakers:
(1) The rubber arm tips should probably be re-designed. They are rather hard, and the unusual profile digs into the roof. You wouldn't want to use these on a hot summer day. I allowed the roofers to use my new toy, and the tips went right through the CertainTeed granulated ice & water shield. Softer, more rounded tips probably wouldn't have done that. I will find something more suitable, then cover them with a sock, or something, before resting the stabilizer on my roof, again.
(2) The included top & bottom steps are not professionally deburred, and will slice you, if not careful. As a machining technologist, this is an easy fix for me; however, I expect more from American-made components. The global company I work for would not consider shipping parts in this condition.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jul 2014
Excellent transaction. Thank you!
best investment you will make.
Posted by Connecticut on 21st Feb 2014
Clearing my gutters was a breeze, especially the corner using the corner attachment. I was always a little nervous climbing the ladder due to uneven ground. Now, I climb with confidence. I give it an A+++.